Unauthorized version of me

My photo
Durham, United Kingdom
An avid bibliophile who all too often uses the words of others in place of the incredible difficulty of creating new ones that will not carry half the depth. Putting to use my degree in 'yeah, but what are you going to do with that?' with a minor in 'it cost how much!'

Wednesday 13 October 2010

A sign for more than just brocken Toasters

 
Posted by Picasa
Yes, we all have issues -mine currently seems to be not wanting to write about books but rather about odd things I find around town, for example-and we are often even very aware of at least some of our own foibles. Some of these we want to change, some we don't. But honestly, as much as we might think it, and as useful as it would probably be, no one would ever humble themselves as much as this brave little toaster 'I'm yours if you want to try and fix me'.

No comments:

Post a Comment